DIGITAL STRATEGY & INNOVATION CONSULTING
A Flexible Partnership
Jeff Greene has consulted with enterprise, non-profit, and start-up companies seeking a flexible approach to solving their digital and innovation challenges. He can partner with your team as a solo consultant, or create a fully-outsourced offering through his network of experts. Jeff has special expertise in the healthcare and life sciences industries, where he has worked with both large organizations and emerging innovators on a variety of successful projects.
Jeff has applied digital strategy and multichannel planning best practices throughout his career, helping clients effectively drive business outcomes across traditional and emerging media and platforms.
Example consulting assignments have included:
- • Designed and deployed a multichannel RM program
- • Streamlined a confusing digital ecosystem to reduce costs
- • Built segmentation model to increase spend efficiency
- • Led workshops to identify and align on the most relevant customer 'technographics'
Jeff has helped clients get past the buzzword and achieve real business change. He has led innovation initiatives, developed new products, and built consensus around product portfolios. In particular, Jeff has helped information businesses evolve their offerings in the new landscape: major ad agencies, media vendors, and market research organizations.
Example innovation assignments have included:
- • Piloted and launched a social media listening capability for a mid-sized ad agency
- • Created a framework to prioritize digital innovation initiatives across a portfolio of pharmaceutical brands
- • Led customer research to identify most promising new product offerings for leading market research firm
Looking for a strategic partner?
Contact us below to discuss your consulting opportunity